2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is you can't expect to relegate Everton and stay in the dugout. I honestly dont know if we should stick with him when we get relegated. Going down is a game changer.
We won’t be able to afford his compensation.

Yeh I didn't disagree mistakes would have been made but I think a deeper backline reduces the chances of them.

1st goal - If Coleman starts deeper, Sessegnon has less room to burst into, Coleman might have more of a sprint in him to stop it. Although he frankly doesn't stop the cross regardless.

2nd goal - Calamity from them all really. Kenny diving in, Keane refusing to tackle, Pickford not saving, who knows there.

3rd goal - Keane losing header and not tracking Kane, again if deeper, less space for Son to play the pass into and Pickford might have been able to sweep there.

Didn't see 4th or 5th.
4th even is just a slack ball from Coleman and weakness from Gordon. It wasn't trying to play out of the back either, it was very similar to Norwich's second goal tbh under Benitez.

5th was a bit of quality but Holgate lets Kane lose him at the back post.

Just madness.

Same as Southampton away, naive set up.

What’s the plan going forward, we attack as individuals. It all falls apart when we get into the final third.

Plan in defence is clearer but we don’t have the players even close to being able to execute it.

How
4-4-2 at Southampton
4-3-3 tonight

What is it you want

Only the 5th was "one of them" - a cross field ball smashed on the voll with Kane's weaker foot

The rest was laughable

It was a great finish made possible by coleman waddling back after passing to them yet again.

Kane merely stood where coleman should have been.

Lampard has to drop Coleman, Keane, Kenny, Holgate and go with

Patterson Godfrey Branthwaite Mykolenko

That back 4 should have been phased in by now (bar godfrey).

There is no real pace in the team bar Gordon and Gray. Michael Keane and Holgate have proven time and time again they are not up to the task. Braithwaite has to start next week. The only urgency in midfield comes from Doucoure. Allan and VDB don’t have the legs to track runners. We could have Messi and Ronaldo up front in their prime, yet with the service we’d give them we’d struggle to score. Richarlison tries hard but you get the feeling he’s off in the summer and as for Calvert - Lewin he was a disgrace tonight no effort at all. Worrying times ahead.

It was a good interview but he should have said he made tactical errors

And I have no doubt he cant wait for Sunday. But he was an elite winner and these are a gutless bunch of overpaid losers who won't be looking forward to it. Some of them will be fearing playing at home and others aren't arsed of we win lose or draw.

We need to get 4 points next week. Goodison needs to be fierce. And the players need to give something back for once because they don't deserve the support they get.
I think he has a decent game plan but he is quickly realising that he hasn't got the players to execute the said game plan. Almost all of those goals could have been prevented with a little thought in the defence but our defence are not the brightest

Both will start on Sunday.

We already know this.
It's Hobsons Choice. If he throws in Patterson, Myko for rest of season and we go down or he continues as is and we go down he will take flak

I guess he has to try something though.

None of this squad has fight in it but I think maybe give Coleman the role from the bench to shore us up at home if we manage to get ahead in those games.

I'm really at a loss to be honest, can't keep brining it back to thus but we should not be in this position but alas we are and now have to fund the bollocks to get out of it.

It's now on Frank to sort it. I haven't seen any post match from him yet as been to peed off to look so far but it's now up to him to get those home wins.

If he doesn't, we don't ever recover from relegation.

Its that bad now.

And now just gutted at how bad it is.

Come on Everton, lift us from this shitshow last few years, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.