2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a lighter note, anyone have a clue why he doesn't shave his neck? I have to assume he thinks the stubble looks cool. He's not completely wrong.

I think it looks weird for men to shave their necks...i also find it peculiar for 'blokes' to have 'sculpted' eyebrows.

Very peculiar indeed...

So it looks like:

Da Beek Doucoure
Ali
Richy DCL Gray

You little tinker Frankel you.

The summer will be very exciting.

We'll be mid table within a month and can start looking forward to next season.

Looks like a photo of a nice elderly eccentric gay couple with their adopted son on his prom night

This amused me...

Dunc has accepted lampard's offer to stay? At the moment I love lampard and he's proven he's halfway smart. Good man! And not to insecure to have Dunc next to him

We talk about a lack of winning mentality at Everton, and that most certainly is true. But this guy was a star player for both Chelsea and Man City, two modern day powerhouses. It's a huge plus, to have a man with that sort of experience involved with Everton imo. That's bound to make a huge difference to this club.

Back in the day the Toffee's were know as the millionaires, under Frankie d'Tory will we be known in the future as the Toff's, whatever happens I hope he has us galloping out of the stalls straight away. :celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.