2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the tune of The Candyman:

Who can take Iwobi ?

Andre Gomes too!

Utilise a midfield three with one behind the two?

The Franky Lamps (the Franky Lamps Man)

Oh, Franky Lamps can (the Franky Lamps can)

The Franky Lamps can 'cause he mixes it with love

And makes the blues play good (makes the world taste good)

What do you guys think? Cool eh?

Not true. Played against norwich and newcastle in the quarter finals. I was at both games. He played well in both.
He scored 1 in the whole campaign.

The big matches were Spurs in the SF and United in the final...he played about 35 minutes in those two games....and just ran about.

A real Evertonian would support the manager and success of Everton no matter what.
WRONG

A real Evertonian supports the team, hence them being EVERTONIANS and not *insert managers name*IANS

Anyway, the horrible kopite has been booted, so nobody is arsed apart from those that are still a tad bit salty

Frank is now the man at the top, leading us to glory

WRONG

A real Evertonian supports the team, hence them being EVERTONIANS and not *insert managers name*IANS

Anyway, the horrible kopite has been booted, so nobody is arsed apart from those that are still a tad bit salty

Frank is now the man at the top, leading us to glory
The team wont be successful if the manager isn't, they go hand in hand unless i'm mistaken.

He scored 1 in the whole campaign.

The big matches were Spurs in the SF and United in the final...he played about 35 minutes in those two games....and just ran about.

He played well against both norwich and newcastle. I remember he terrorised the big newcastle centre half with the long hair(name escapes me)
To say he did nothing in that cup run is just stupid.

The team wont be successful if the manager isn't, they go hand in hand unless i'm mistaken.
Mate, you're coming across has rather touchy on the fat kopite. Sad to see an Evertonian act like this.

I hate the manager, the manager performs well - i'm happy because EVERTON have been successful, couldn't care less who is in the dugout. So NO, I support EVERTON, not the manager.

Now we've resolved this, please get behind Frank and stop crying about a dinosaur kopite

To the tune of The Candyman:

Who can take Iwobi ?

Andre Gomes too!

Utilise a midfield three with one behind the two?

The Franky Lamps (the Franky Lamps Man)

Oh, Franky Lamps can (the Franky Lamps can)

The Franky Lamps can 'cause he mixes it with love

And makes the blues play good (makes the world taste good)

What do you guys think? Cool eh?
Indie Bin

Mate, you're coming across has rather touchy on the fat kopite. Sad to see an Evertonian act like this.

I hate the manager, the manager performs well - i'm happy because EVERTON have been successful, couldn't care less who is in the dugout. So NO, I support EVERTON, not the manager.

Now we've resolved this, please get behind Frank and stop crying about a dinosaur kopite
You have just said a true Evertonian does not get behind the manager. while telling me to get behind Frank. I'm confused can you advise me what I should do.

He played well against both norwich and newcastle. I remember he terrorised the big newcastle centre half with the long hair(name escapes me)
To say he did nothing in that cup run is just stupid.
He did nothing if hels supposed to be a legend.

I know all about that cup run mate. He contributed a goal in a game already won and he harried Newcastle second half...but Watson got the winner.

Nothing other than that.

On a lighter note, anyone have a clue why he doesn't shave his neck? I have to assume he thinks the stubble looks cool. He's not completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.