Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you jest, but Southampton have done ok out of lesser known Chelsea connections this season (Broja and Livramento). So maybe an advantage

I worry about our defence, have they got any defenders we can loan

Tbh I’d rather not do business with them. They screwed us on Zouma, and Timori. We were ready to pay fair price for both of them. Quite happy to sell him to West Ham though.

When asked "Lobster Pot or Blue Dragon?"
Lampard replied...."Lobster Pot lad"

Whether he gets the job after that....who knows...

Just get him in so we can get on with things.
I won't be disappointed with the appointment of Lampard as he knows the league inside out and will take on the job not being blinkered.

I know Chelsea are a different being to Everton but he did well when Chelsea had the transfer embargo (albeit a good squad anyway) then he signed good players the next season and started well but had a blip (Chelsea don't allow blips).

The team Lampard help put together won the Champions league. He will have learned from his time there so we are hoping he can kick on.

Problem is if he does a great job at Everton then Chelsea could just take him from us easily.
Not if he’s treated well and not when we’re playing champs league in our shiny new stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.