Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it either.

Sometimes I think some people look at what the options are, he is the best of basically, rubbish, so let's get him...Same applies to the team so maybe people are becoming conditioned to accept mediocrity.

Or maybe Lampard will be amazing and push us to a top-half finish...

Don't see it though.
It is the options thing, the best of them. In league form i read last night Tuchel this season only has one point more then Frank did when he was sacked.

He is by far our best option.
Dont forget he had a 52% win at Chelsea, thats not bad that, bettter then any of our managers have been doing.

I would go for Lampard, won pretty much everything as a player and serial winner.

I think he gets a bit of stick for the job he done at Chelsea. If you look at his reign though, he dropped all the older pros and tried to establish a young hungry attacking team. If he could come in and do that here I would be very happy.
I think he does but they have very high standards, and a mad board, not mad like ours is mad, more mad like over demanding tyrants.

Left alone and supported he could do well, but we need him before the weekend really to get a few windows days

"Everton has extended the contract of Marcel Brands, the Club's Director of Football.

The new arrangement with Brands, who was appointed in June 2018 and became a member of the Club’s Board in January 2019, will see him remain at Everton for a further three years.

Chairman Bill Kenwright said: “There hasn’t really been any doubt for some time that Marcel and I would sit down and agree a new contract."

Desperate.

It is the options thing, the best of them. In league form i read last night Tuchel this season only has one point more then Frank did when he was sacked.

He is by far our best option.
Dont forget he had a 52% win at Chelsea, thats not bad that, bettter then any of our managers have been doing.
players a little different though

It's ok playing that way but do we have enough players with ability to play it , me thinks not.
Play like this with Keane and it’s game over full stop. Genuinely worried now, I actually think I would rather have Sam than Lamps, we just need to play pragmatic (horrible) stuff to stay up, that starts with clean sheets (not a bed wetting ref but also valid)….
There's clubs in the championship that wouldn't be this excited over Lampoon
Ha ha, that’s it! Variations of Chevy chase films allowed, but the nickname is set

I think he does but they have very high standards, and a mad board, not mad like ours is mad, more mad like over demanding tyrants.

Left alone and supported he could do well, but we need him before the weekend really to get a few windows days
Just doing well would be such an improvement for us. Our history of managers post moyes has been utterly horrendous.

We have to accept we are no longer a big club.

We are a team that has about 2 or 3 top players at one time with the rest being average. If the team do not kick on then those 2 or 3 players start looking elsewhere so we are and have been stuck in a cycle that does not see us progress. DCL, Richie will be possibly gone in the summer and we would have to replace them and here goes that nasty cycle of mediocrity
Doesn’t mean we have to accept mediocrity, look at your club crest

Just doing well would be such an improvement for us. Our history of managers post moyes has been utterly horrendous.
Lampard will be desperate to do well, he is a young manager who needs to get his CV going so its important to him, wont be like Carlo who wasnt bothered because he knew he could walk into another job, or Koeman who knew he could get a job in Europe, Frank needs to impress for his future

Status
Not open for further replies.