"the Bobble" on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet to see him produce anything that is out of nowhere, what he's doing is very much hedging his bets and providing snippets of information that can't be proven but sound probable such as Moyes wanting to join last summer.

All he does is reaffirm the narrative that is in the national press. He won't be able to comeout and say with certainty who is signing weeks in Advance or nail his colours to the mask when the evidence suggests overwise.

Very easy to fool people who work hard all day and do not have time to search up all the latest news second it comes out.

I argue he knows actually 0 additional info

He is simply a twit which I suppose is marginally better than a [Poor language removed]? I will settle for twit which he shares with those twits who waste their lives twitting on twitter.

he's a know nothing beaut, the era of fan made media is a disgrace to society

Every clueless fat weapon who couldn't even get a game of 5aside making podcasts, chasing that goldbridge wedge. Burn it all now
I don't know much about this Bobble, but if he can put a sentence together he's 1 up on "the fing is..................................

..." Ped.

Status
Not open for further replies.