Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sportsmail has on Wednesday spoken to the Portuguese coach, who has told us he is sad at the protests from supporters against his appointment given people are judging him without knowing him.

Pereira has also made clear that he is not represented by an agent but by a lawyer and that he applied for the job through Bill Kenwright, who he has known for six years.

This is what happens when you have zero vision or strategy.

Or rather, this is what happens when you employ a DoF to instil a strategy, don’t let him do his job, ignore who he wants as manager, employ a washed out Kopite, sack the DoF, sack the manager who was crap, have even less of a plan than before, listen to a known rat in Joorabchian, and then try to hire a manager who got a historic club relegated. Zero plan, zero clue. And he’s probably sat there wondering why we’re fuming.

One thing this palava has done is get Lampard a massive amount of support. lol

He is probably our best option now tbf and at least there could be something for the future in him, to build on etc. There wouldn't be banners and graffiti before he was appointed anyway.

Man what a mess, just do the right thing Moshi. Last time you ignored your supporters it bit you up the jacksie and then some.

I do get people sorry for him but seriously, giving interviews to the press about an ongoing recruitment process? That's a proper no no, it's completely unprofessional. It doesn't bode well for improving our PR if he does come here if that's how he goes about things.

Don't know about unprofessional. I didn't think that, but you could be right. I read it more as him reluctantly pulling out of the running. But time will tell.

It's not a club in a good place anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.