Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lampard thing is because it ‘appears’ that was the alternative to Pereira.

It’s not demanding Lampard above all else.
I think you are giving the person that writes on walls, a bit too much credit, with hidden meanings? I want Dunc until the end of the season by the way.

I have been told from a very good source 'cough cough' @Theoneandonly, that Kia Joorabchain aka the evil genius arranged for Rafael to go to a retreat in Turkey, where he has had lipo, botox, several sun beds and a hair transplant. He then changed his name by deed poll to Vitor Pereira. The Waiter is back and he isn't ever leaving!

Untitled design (1).jpg

I just can't get my head around the appointment if it happens its literally slimy Kia getting his client a job its despicable. It shows again that Moshiri knows nothing about football and the club is a dumpster fire. We needed galvanizing we needed someone who could adjust straight away instead we get a no mark who will likely throw petrol on the fire

Where do you draw the line though mate?

I want Mourinho and think Lampard is an equally uninspiring appointment - does that give me the right to go down to Goodison and deface it and have people connected to the #27 group claim it as being some kind of Righteous move by a loyal supporter?

We're heading down the road where a prominent group of Evertonians are using social media to persistently attack the club (which is fine) but they have to take responsibility when you get a minority of idiots like the person who done this tonight.

Its like a micro level of your Trumps of the world tweeting / preaching rhetoric and some unhinged follower taking things too far as a result.
I agree the defacing of property and the extreme levels of hostility are unacceptable , but I think the fans have the right to question an extensive history of dubious decisions that have been very detrimental to this club. Do you think the cretins who vandalized the stadium acted because a group of people have a podcast? There's always been a small section of Everton fans that are entitled, volatile and reactive in fact you can say that about football fans in general. I dont think its comparable to the fascist as their objections aren't remotely incendiary in my mind. It should definitely be condemned but I haven't seen any evidence of them encouraging that level of rancor.

Status
Not open for further replies.