Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wanted to speak to Everton in the summer but Bill and Mosh had reservations about a lack of PL experience.

But now he's at Nice as planned and likes a project. Down on the riviera, nearer his family, probably quite happy to stay there. He's a fantastic manager.
Them 2 are a pair of whoppers that no the square root of FA about recruitment

I hope we get it right this time or it’s curtains

I am now against Frank. I had no idea he was as fat as in that photo. All we will get to read is fat Frank and fat fat fat insults a la Rafael. He is definitely fatter than Rafael.

Attachments

• 7340A9E4-B0ED-41F0-A4A6-BF864DA911F7.jpeg
    7340A9E4-B0ED-41F0-A4A6-BF864DA911F7.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 9AF21B6F-B15A-4FDB-8EDC-449B99B0FFE0.jpeg
    9AF21B6F-B15A-4FDB-8EDC-449B99B0FFE0.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 25
  • F5EF0669-5439-4368-966B-409E3BEF9769.jpeg
    F5EF0669-5439-4368-966B-409E3BEF9769.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 28
Didn't he say he expected a better offer? Whether he meant from us or a "bigger club" I don't know.

He was waiting on a few but his agent (i.e. him) got in touch with Everton. that's all I know. I think he always had the Nice job lined up but there was a bit of disagreement over compo between Nice and Lille or something.

Why would anyone one want Frank Lampard? He managed Derby for 57 games with a win percentage of 42.1% and Chelsea for 84 games with a win percentage of 52.4%. Is that enough to impress anyone? Or he's planning a comeback as a player, because then I'd back it. Even at 43 and 240lbs he's likely to be better than most of our lot!

Niko Kovac for me.

Why would anyone one want Frank Lampard? He managed Derby for 57 games with a win percentage of 42.1% and Chelsea for 84 games with a win percentage of 52.4%. Is that enough to impress anyone? Or he's planning a comeback as a player, because then I'd back it. Even at 43 and 240lbs he's likely to be better than most of our lot!

Niko Kovac for me.
Lampard makes sense for situation Everton are in.

They're meant to have no money apparently because of FFP. So appointing a manager who managed to work under similar situation at Chelsea with their transfer ban would be good.
Lampard fell apart when the window opened and big expensive players came in and the pressure and dynamic changed.

He took the fall for crap like Werner or Havertz who would never workout .

See that the poll has Lampard way ahead. Surprised that Ferguson and Rooney are not closer. But who knows. Who knows the right for for Everton.
Maybe whoever our next manager is , they should try and give themselves a fighting chance by off loading the players that have so miserably failed the last 3 or 4 managers. We all know the players.
A clean sweep. Surely the future now has to be built around our younger players. And get DCL and Richarlson to stay on board. Plus of course a few new players.
I'll give up if the new man starts Coleman....Keane.....Gomes.....Iwobi.....or Delph.

Status
Not open for further replies.