Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the positive side of things, with every passing second we are closer to oblivion so swings and roundabouts really

We have turned him down twice before hes that good won things in the Greek league plus the Turkish league we all know about the standard of Cenk tuson FGS - He has sacked quite a lot Fanabache have sacked him twice he is unemployed fgs EFC Board get a grip - this is getting out of hand he was turned down by us before TWICE - so why consider him now FGS ...
Thnis reeks of desperation by the EFC board Moshri style ....
If the decision to turn him down twice before was made by the same board everyone thinks aren't fit to make a single footballing decision then why is that even a mark against him?

He was definitely trying this on Saturday!
Yep. Poor first half. Learned something. Made a decision. And changed things round in the second half. Didn't work out. But as I said he learnt on the hoof. Thought that we could have got a draw. But not to be.
And Benetiz would maybe have shored up the defence, at around the 80th minute. To protect the 0-1 defeat. And sent Rondon on in the 92nd minute to stand somewhere ........anywhere. Just to show who's boss. Look Stevie........I can do what I want at this club....And

Who knows about Duncan. Who knows about Rooney or Lampard. Who knows anything about what goes on at Everton anymore.

25EF0AB2-C9A4-43D6-ADD2-9E8957FA1385.jpeg

I can’t do this anymore :(

Yep. Poor first half. Learned something. Made a decision. And changed things round in the second half. Didn't work out. But as I said he learnt on the hoof. Thought that we could have got a draw. But not to be.
And Benetiz would maybe have shored up the defence, at around the 80th minute. To protect the 0-1 defeat. And sent Rondon on in the 92nd minute to stand somewhere ........anywhere. Just to show who's boss. Look Stevie........I can do what I want at this club....And

Who knows about Duncan. Who knows about Rooney or Lampard. Who knows anything about what goes on at Everton anymore.
Maybe its a ploy to plump for Rooney or Lampard, so we can breathe a sigh of relief this deadbeat fails his interview .....

Status
Not open for further replies.