Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff the fancy tactics and managers with a track record- none have worked here in the last few years with out squad- the manager we need is a squad builder.

We must be close or have the record for most men to lose a local derby for one club in the space of 10 years.

I was thinking along those lines as well. Rooney might generate a temporary emotional fire-charge and unite everybody, giving us the impetus to get some results.

Who knows, he could do better than that over a longer term but for the purposes of this argument, getting us over the line as far as relegation goes is the only show in town.

It would be an extraordinary ask of him though and a huge burden if we went down on his watch, although that would be massively unfair also.

If it came down to Rooney or Lampard, I'd prefer Rooney. People say sentiment should not play a part, and really it shouldn't, but at least with Rooney there would be that possibility of harnessing it positively over a specific period of time to achieve the necessary before it would inevitably run dry. Football is funny indeed. It might work.
Or Rooney could do an Alan Shearer as manager of newcastle.
Whats with the " impressed at interview" stuff!?
Who is interviewing? What are they asking? Whats the format?
Its not a job in the bloody ticket office!
People who impress at interviews normally are the best at doing interviews.

I have a friend who does not like doing interviews because he always gets offered the job.

Even if he has no idea how to do it.

One of those blokes who knows exactly why the question is being asked and what the right answer is.

Been fired 10 times.

Ideal candidate for Everton´s interview process.

Knows nothing about football but likes a good company car and a good payout.

Bring a blue home, Farhad.

Status
Not open for further replies.