Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think they'd report it if they weren't pretty sure. Talksport always get slated but they are probably our best source these days.
Well then you have a lot more faith in football media than I do.

I’m not saying it won’t happen but if you throw enough sh.. at the wall some will stick. Just think everyone should chill out a bit rather than getting angry about something that might not happen.

Well then you have a lot more faith in football media than I do.

I’m not saying it won’t happen but if you throw enough sh.. at the wall some will stick. Just think everyone should chill out a bit rather than getting angry about something that might not happen.
None of them said he's getting it tbf. Just that he's getting interviewed and is being considered.

Just seen his CV- utter dogcrap......a big No .....

The 53-year-old Portuguese coach rose to prominence with Porto, guiding the side to consecutive league titles in 2012 and 2013.

Pereira has since taken on various different roles, winning trophies with Olympiacos, Shanghai Port (formerly Shanghai SIPG) and Al-Ahli.”

A former Olympiacos and Porto manager, the Portuguese tactician knows what it takes to be in charge of a big club with expectations. He helped guide Shanghai SIPG to their first-ever Chinese Super League title in 2018 and the club followed that up with a third-place finish this time around.

He’s responsible for the club posting record points totals, too, with their haul of 68 last year and 66 this year being the highest recorded by the club since the introduction of a 30-game season in 2012.

Only champions Guangzhou Evergrande can better Shanghai SIPG’s return of 62 goals in the league this term and Pereira’s side signed off the domestic season in style with a 6-0 win.”

I mean you can find both positives and negatives depending on what you’re looking for but the fella has won pots. It’s a big risk of course it is and it might well fail spectacularly, then again it might not. Rooney or any of the others linked are a risk too.

He comes across as mad as a box of frogs so at least we might be entertained for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.