Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Dont understand why Moshiri is happy to trust people who have achieved absolutely nothing with his money & why, even after 6 years he still cannot see that they’re incompetent.

How can he be happy spending HALF A BILLION to see the Club he took over GET WORSE?! Kettles me head.

Mine too. But something in me says we’re not going to see him down the job centre.

To make that sort of money you always have a plan. I dare say this is all part of the plan. But I don’t think it has anything to do with Everton football club playing good football, winning games, winning trophies, and making money as a business!

Nonsense...... i think you'll find the vast majority understands perfectly. He was under serious pressure and wheeled out Samuelson as some kind great saviour to avert further criticism of our precarious financial position at that point. He gave his own personal recommendation of his Evertonian credentials to add some credence to a fraudster. The lie was soon proven by a simple question asked by a shareholder at that AGM, which Samuelson couldn't answer. Kenwright attempted to make light of it, knowing the whole room had seen through a scam that he was complicit in, and has since been shown to be just one of several dodgy deals that character had been involved in. He has never said that Earl or Moshiri were longstanding Evertonians, because everyone knows it would be nonsense. He called Green a "great friend of Everton" when shareholders asked what his connections were...... what he really meant was he had dragged him out of the mire by allowing him to stay in charge by paying off the Greggs. Praising another shyster for his great business acumen, while being prepared to sell us down the river for a low quality out of town stadium that was supposed to "practically free" and in the "most accessible" location of all stadiums in the country.... all at the behest of his new found silent partner. All now well known complete fabrications to push a fundamentally flawed proposal over the line.

As I said, the list of lies is almost endless. He also stated that Goodison Park was about to lose its safety certificate and we had to go to Kirkby as redevelopment was not possible..... yet the planning department and the officer responsible for planning and safety certs for Goodison denied that the club had even enquired about redevelopment proposals up to that point. Warren Bradley (who was head of the council) was also at another AGM when Kenwright made these claims and he shot them down instantly. Again BK was caught out and squirmed out of it. Lo and behold even 15 yrs later Goodison has never failed to secure its safety cert.

You're attempting to make light of serious failures and endless attempts to mislead the shareholders and fanbase as a result of these failures throughout his tenure. He became the first majority shareholder in the club's history to cancel AGMs because he knew that he had been found out and could no longer answer their questions and criticism because they stacked higher than the Top balcony.
Great post

Mine too. But something in me says we’re not going to see him down the job centre.

To make that sort of money you always have a plan. I dare say this is all part of the plan. But I don’t think it has anything to do with Everton football club playing good football, winning games, winning trophies, and making money as a business!
Just keep that money moving.

What is it the ultra wealthy do? Buy, borrow, die?

Wait til Russia invades Ukraine. Bramley Moore dock will become the worlds most unique waterside sandpit.
I am in Ukraine right now. Russian invasion would be welcomed by probably 30% of the population. It would not be as extreme as people think. Russia would steamroll the forces here and the president of Ukraine who is pretty much an American plant would probably be removed. Then business as usual. It is a tempest in a teapot.

If Usmanov was the direct owner of Everton, there could be sanctions, I think there will not be an issue though because Iran is technically under alot of sanctions too and Moshiri is setup in Monaco. It won't really make much difference to the financing of this stadium project.

Kenwright is a Kopite. He grew up with the likes of 'our Cilla',, Gerry and the other Scouse wannabees who used the City of Liverpool on the back of the Beatles boom to further their careers. Not quite the same thing saying I follow Everton...a district in Liverpool. who no one has a clue about!