Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters

He cant win.

Starting to realise more and more, that those with the loudest voices all over podcasts / those voice things on twitter etc, are just that, loud and hot air.

They will moan at ANYTHING he does, they WANT to be unhappy, im sure of it.
Agree for most part. Sounds promising, but it sounded promising when he took over. He will have to show he is willing to change. All good talking about it, but if talking about it is all he does, we'll never get out of this mess.

Here's hoping that penny has finally dropped at board level.

He cant win.

Starting to realise more and more, that those with the loudest voices all over podcasts / those voice things on twitter etc, are just that, loud and hot air.

What kind of attitude is this? Are fans supposed to be subservient at all times or something? Look at the state we are in!

He put a letter out, great, what about the actual context of that letter! Can’t people discuss that or what?

For Christ sake we all want a better club surely.

He cant win.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, lose lose

I mean really?

This is WHY Everton are where we are. Because too many fans are easily pleased.

Moshiri is clearly happy with the way things are with the running of the club if only not happy with on the pitch matters resulting in him sacking another manager. Well let's wait and see how the next appointment goes with the same board and same agents telling Moshiri who to buy.

I mean really?

Moshiri is clearly happy with the way things are with the running of the club if only not happy with on the pitch matters resulting in him sacking another manager. Well let's wait and see how the next appointment goes with the same board and same agents telling Moshiri who to buy.

Just shut up and clap clap clap mate. Don’t you know there’s sand in a dock?

He cant win.

Yes he can win. He wins by helping put a team on the pitch who win more often. Words mean very little, this is just a small step in the right direction.

Backing a board who have oversaw a period of steep decline is not likely to help turn things around. Only by employing better staff and putting more talented people onto the board are we likely to see changes. I don't think anyone wanted to hear gushing praise about Bill today.

The positive here is that the statement was done properly through official channels, and that's good. I'm happy he did that. The proof will however be in the pudding and we need to see tangible changes from this strategic review. Otherwise it will have been a waste of time and more of the same.

I mean really?

I'm not easily pleased, he's doing a terrible job. Everyone wanted communication, he's communicated and you're still not happy. That's on you pal.