Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Well it's good that he as spoken publicly through the right channels. And I respect him for that. But unfortunately I don't think he has the football expertise to turn the club around. The board have underperformed so backing them publicly is not reading the room.

Bunch of moaning b*tches who like to moan for sake of moaning.

Moan when there’s no communication, moan when he does communicate.

Bunch of virgins
Agree...

The man has just capitalized 100M of debt and increased his shareholding and all I see is criticism...do you think he wanted Koeman, Silva, Ancelotti, and Benitez to fail so spectacularly...

When we appointed Ancelotti especially, every man and his dog were dancing down the streets.

Accept the man's apology and let's move forward.

Yes, pretty much what I've thought for a while, he does not give us money, he always leverages it one way or another. Still the money will come in handy to pay off Benitez and all the chancers he brought with him.

Its good to see him accept some of the blame, more than Benitez ever did. Still nowhere near convinced on this feller, but, its a step in the right direction.
Its not an injection of money. It turns a 100m loan on the balance sheet into more equity(shares) for him. It will have no effect on the clubs finances.

Again thats in your opinion its not factual when there are millions of Evertonians across the planet!
I personally think this one is best left now!

Was 100% wrong appointment, no matter how many millions of fans we have around the globe, even some of the ones who have no idea of the implications will not have understood the Tapas appointment

Acknowledge it and move on, unless the damage is permanent then we have a whole other mess to sort out.

Does this capital injection make any practical difference? Does it ease our FFP situation or because we are limited by that is it simply good for the balance sheet?

I honestly don't know how it works. FFP is based on losses going through the P&L. This is a debt to equity swap so basically the club now owes less money to Moshiri in loans, but Moshiri now owns more shares in the club. It's a good thing of course, and improves the balance sheet position, but I don't know the FFP impact.

The fact that he lauds the very chairman and other board decision makers (the ones also conducting the strategic review) who have overseen us into this current mess is sadly unsurprising. This is why he just needs to go. He should have hired external consultants to conduct a root and branch review of this extremely rotten tree and acted on their findings. Instead, he’s gaslighting us all as to how fantastic they all are.

This paragraph, good:

"The strategic football review that is currently ongoing will ensure we have the best model in place moving forward. I am working closely with the Chairman and the Board as part of that strategic review - and I can assure you the recruitment process for a new manager is aligned to that. It is vital we appoint a manager that fits the structure we are putting in place and so, whilst we are keen to make an appointment as quickly as possible, we will work together to ensure it is the right candidate to deliver the success we all crave."

This paragraph, not so good:

"I have the utmost faith and respect in the Board, and I work incredibly well with them. The experience and knowledge of our Chairman blends perfectly with the vision and leadership of Denise, our CEO. He is respected across football, not only as an expert in player trading negotiations - skills that have been put to good use already this month with three new signings - but for the unwavering commitment and guidance he has given to Everton over so many years. There is no one working harder to bring success and happiness back to the Club."