Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think dunc is gonan go pure basic 4-4-2, he'll have Coleman Keane and Godfrey at lb as he won't want to risk the other new boys.

Hope he doesn't go down that route like

Rome wasn't built in a day.

And on that basis I don't think we'll get much out of this game but I want to see some heart and fight. A little coherence and organisation with a simple effective defensive set up and utilisation of our faster forwards and set plays to try and nick something from the game.

So 7-0 with a Rondon overhead kick from 30 yards to seal his hat-trick. Up the toffees!

Fame at last Yarrgh.

377A2632-5680-4181-935D-2CFDAC66F4BA.jpeg

Reactions: kev

….Villa playing with confidence, it’s hard to see them losing but we desperately need 3 points to halt the Benitez slide. Hoping rather than expecting anything. I thought we’d seen the last of these days.

Huge game but every one is for us now.

We are I have to say up for it.

Got my ticket for Saturday but I've not been since Oxford United knocked us out of the cup when Peter Johnson was chairman, where is the best place to park?

….l hope that will suffice.

i can see Mykolenko being left out, and Digne against Coleman is a concern. Prefer a night match etc but I’m sure I’m not alone in being concerned with what Benitez has done.
Wish Digne well, but hope to see Seamus send him to the stands, literally.
UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.