Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
It's almost like he has deliberately sabotaged things.

What loon would pump money into a club/business in an area in which he has no experience or expertise and not seek the best professionals possible in every role to get the best possible outcome and return on investment?

Kenwright's stink looms large also. The two of them are like a death wish on the club. They seem determined to destroy us.

If the stadium wasn't a consideration I think he would get out asap. I'm very worried, unless he stands back and lets competent people run the club, we will sink without trace.
I've said it previously but Moshiri, if he intends sticking this out, needs to get on board impartial hard nosed business people with no affiliation to the Club. Football is no longer a parochial business where local trades people throw in a few bob to support their club and buy their way into the Board of Directors. That all went South when the Premier League was formed. Any Club of stature nowadays has people in who look at this as a business, get paid accordingly to do so and if they don't fulfill their respective duties are binned off and someone else more competent is brought in. I don't for one think the likes of Abramovich at Chelsea does much more than provide the finance but I can guarantee he has someone he can trust overseeing things and running a diligent eye over those in charge of certain areas of the Club ensuring they are performing to the highest level. Whereas we have Blue Bill who seems to treat Moshiri like a favourite old bachelor uncle whose going a bit senile and spending his money for him.

Interesting the links to Cahill who's become a bit of a whore to the Qatari's in recent years.

I wonder when it comes to Moshiri moving on if Timmy will get PSG's owners on the blower to see if they fancy a club in England? Cant see it being a conflict of interest when you have RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg.

lol lol lol lol

How old are you genuinely?

lol lol lol lol

How old are you genuinely?

Whats so funny?

Kenwright was introduced to Mosh Man by Dein

Mansour was introduced to Man City by Shinwatra

Villa's current owner was business associates with the Chinese fella who took the club from Randy Lerner.

You'll be suprised how many clubs are bought by associates/connections to former owners/board members.

Whats so funny?

Kenwright was introduced to Mosh Man by Dein

Mansour was introduced to Man City by Shinwatra

Villa's current owner was business associates with the Chinese fella who took the club from Randy Lerner.

You'll be suprised how many clubs are bought by associates/connections to former owners/board members.

I’m sure PSG’s owners are fully aware Everton Football Club exists and don’t need Tim Cahill to report to them.

Just no mate!

Whatever drugs you are on, let me know where your dealer lives, he is dealing some serious shizzle

Your comment just shows you have no clue how Business/Social circles work.

Cahill has worked with Qatari Royal Family members / Soverign Wealth Fund Executives on football projects in Qatar / promotion work on the Qatar 2022 world cup.

He also does work in the UAE on football projects and will no doubt have come into inner circles of immensely wealthy peoole in and around that part of the world.

But no FB92 thats stupid Denise and Bob from EITC mix in those business circles and will get in touch with these Shiekhs and Nation Rulers lol lol

@catcherintherye

Your comment just shows you have no clue how Business/Social circles work.

Cahill has worked with Qatari Royal Family members / Soverign Wealth Fund Executives on football projects in Qatar / promotion work on the Qatar 2022 world cup.

He also does work in the UAE on football projects and will no doubt have come into inner circles of immensely wealthy peoole in and around that part of the world.

But no FB92 thats stupid Denise and Bob from EITC mix in those business circles and will get in touch with these Shiekhs and Nation Rulers lol lol

@catcherintherye
Do you really believe what you write?

??‍♂️

All im seeing is you putting laughing emojis and making daft comments with no susbtance in response.

Which suggests you haven't a clue what you're even arguing about.
I'm fascinated at why you believe Cahill is the missing linking in some hairbrained idea you have had that his connections will usurp or better anything that Moshiri can muster?

Cahill is a legend admittedly but your assertion that him whoring himself to Qatari mega billionaires is somehow gonna pay huge dividends, best of luck with that!

Why I'm even entertaining a conversation with a Tapas Fanboy, is actually my biggest concern!

I'm fascinated at why you believe Cahill is the missing linking in some hairbrained idea you have had that his connections will usurp or better anything that Moshiri can muster?

Cahill is a legend admittedly but your assertion that him whoring himself to Qatari mega billionaires is somehow gonna pay huge dividends, best of luck with that!

Why I'm even entertaining a conversation with a Tapas Fanboy, is actually my biggest concern!

I honestly dont know what you're on about.

I merely said Cahill has a lot of business connections in Qatar/UAE to very wealthy people so having him in our boardroom would only increase our chances of finding an interested wealthy buyer from those parts of the world if Moshiri ever puts the club up for sale.

If you think thats wacky then whatever couldn't care less personally lol

I honestly dont know what you're on about.

I merely said Cahill has a lot of business connections in Qatar/UAE to very wealthy people so having him in our boardroom would only increase our chances of finding an interested wealthy buyer from those parts of the world if Moshiri ever puts the club up for sale.

If you think thats wacky then whatever couldn't care less personally lol
I just answered your question mate! FFS