Positives of Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st season great ... 2nd season enough said .. would I have him back probably . The personality fits I thought he got us as a club. The enthusiasm in the dug out we've certainly missed that.

But will it work second time round... Just feel ATM whoever we get is just going to be.a puppet on a string
He “got us” that much that he’d come out after throwing a game away from a winning position against a no-mark side and tell us how phenomenal we were.

Yeah, proper Bloo Bobby…

Can't stand Merson but...

https://t.co/8iWT7Ffb89

During the last few days, in the thirst for news, I’ve tried to j listen to talksport (not easy). Being the pranksters they are Jason Cundy and his side-kick were saying it would be an awful plan - akin to madness - and referred to Roberto as Mythinez - they don’t understand the hype, the rush to appoint or the seeming inability of the owner/board to look past a manger who was sacked from the club with the team in free fall.

Thoroughly nice man who thrives when surrounded by top class players. We have few of them and need a ruthless manager to turf out has-beens and no hopers. That cannot be Roberto, sadly.

Roberto Martinez has the perfect job as a national manager. He's found his place.

He's also failed to win anything with Belgiums golden generation.

Staying as Belgium manager

Oh ffs, I had merchandise ready to ship as well.

RL.jpg

Thing is Belgium dont want to lose him but what is to stop him just resigning? Surly he can resign and they cant stop him, maybe, if he really wants the job he will force the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.