Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that the board have their ideas and they will have leaked them, people they know will be what they want.

A few obvious names aside, I think there are many other contenders for this which the big agents will be discussing but with the organ grinder rather than the monkeys.

Moshiri will decide this.

Some tentative links with Diego Martinez. Long been an advocate of this guy, he did very well at Grenada with next to nothing and then to get them in the latter stages of Europa was just incredible. He has also been behind the scenes at FF as he came over here on a UK research trip and spent some time with Benitez and he loved the fans and GP. Lets get him in with a good Sporting/DoF above him, we won't regret it.

Looks like If Martinez isn't coming, it will be Bilic, or Big Sam or Mark Hughes. You got to put into perspective of Moshiri's view.

Lot of fans did not want Moyes, now West Ham are flying with him in charge. You've got to be realistic. Yes Everton can do better. Does Moshiri want better? No. He will pick whoever the hell he wants, the loon.

Having read the responses and seen the polls, I think the board are going to struggle to find anyone that even a majority would be happy with.

That alone must be a reason to appoint Dunc til the end of the season and then re-group from there. If we go down then give it to Rooney who has experience of the Championship. Can’t even believe I am almost resigned to that being a very real possibility.

For me the most obvious decision is to bring Rooney in with Dunc as No. 2, I`m positive Rooney would let Dunc have more impact on the team than previous managers who took him as a token gesture to get the job....

From watching Derby they play the way I want to see Everton play the game with intensity, energy, heart, commitment and passion. Exactly the mould I think a Ferguson would bring, IMO Young Rooney with Dunc would benefit and compliment each other.

Then build the club from there.... starting with a good proven DoF.

Status
Not open for further replies.