Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who turn their noses up at a serial winner like Jose Mourinho...

Enjoy another 3 years of El Loco only this time we dont have Lukaku, Barry, Stones, Jagielka, Baines, young Barkley, McCarthy or Deulofeu to drag him to the dizzy heights of 11th lol

Lad, Mourinho hasn’t been a serial winner for ages. The only thing he guarantees is falling out with half the players and getting off after causing murder behind the scenes.

Swapping one has-been crank for another one.

Don’t want Martinez back either with that said.

_20220116_175541.JPG

Time to get the brown shoes out.

I’d rather we stuck with Benitez than bring Martinez back ?

They both have the same flaws, both as stubborn as each other and unwilling to change.

I dont see how he would be qualified...didnt do well in his last job, they should have been closer to PSG with their squad. Players didnt take to him at all in Bayern, why is he rated on here?

I like Martinez but in a relegation battle?

He'd need a massive warchest behind him to fund the players needed to successfully play his way.

We sacked him just before spending the money he could have used.

It would be bizarre to hire him back with no money.

Exactly how i feel.
It reeks of Kenwright. Bloke's a cancer

For all those who turn their noses up at a serial winner like Jose Mourinho...

Enjoy another 3 years of El Loco only this time we dont have Lukaku, Barry, Stones, Jagielka, Baines, young Barkley, McCarthy or Deulofeu to drag him to the dizzy heights of 11th lol

Serial winner who hasn't won anything in 5 years and who's career has been going downhill rapidly

The only scenario Martinez might work is as an interim.

Spout a load of feel good nonsense to get this lot to win a few games, see us to the end of the season, then let him nowhere near the transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.