2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never be upset for giving an Everton manager a chance, we can all lash our piss stained sheets on some railings and call someone fat but personally Id much rather live in the hope that the club will improve than let a hatred fester for 7 months.

Now was the time time to get rid of him, he was brought in to be strong and stabilise the club and he was as weak and unstable as Theresa May.

Make no mistake we still have a bunch of absolute dossers on the pitch who have seen off countless managers and we don't need someone who is going to try get us to play football, we need someone who will get us in two banks of 4 and stop letting in goals, otherwise we will go down with a whimper.

I've been reading World Soccer since 1986. I knew Wenger when he was at Monaco and in Japan. Rudi Garcia is no Arsene Wenger.
So you'll readily admit that there are candidates out there who the none World Soccer reading community haven't heard of? Or are they just all obligatory hipster choices and we should stick to relegated PL managers with a godawful stint in China on their CV?

So you'll readily admit that there are candidates out there who the none World Soccer reading community haven't heard of? Or are they just all obligatory hipster choices and we should stick to relegated PL managers with a godawful stint in China on their CV?
I'll readily admit that my post was tongue in cheek and has flown over your head. Hence my reference to my own football reading preferences since 1986. It's just that I don't rate Rudi Garcia. :)

DifferentUnkemptHarpseal-size_restricted.gif
Look at this paella-guzzling basterd.

Jesus wept, how did we ever employ this blimp.

Fun fact I have just learned.

Carlo ancelotti was succeeded at real Madrid by Rafael benitez.

Fast forward to last summer and ancelotti leaves us , replaced by Rafael benitez.

Both times benitez was sacked the following January

Status
Not open for further replies.