2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I did type in paragraphs. One.

My apologies if that doesn't translate well enough on your screen, or if I should have a different device to try to put across a comprehensive point about what is clearly a non-trivial matter. But by all means, let's focus on the structure of the English language someone used on 1 post on the internet rather than the actual point of whether or not this club will see REAL change because some people may or may not walk out for a bit during one match. ? Bravo! Invaluable contribution to the conversation! ?

(of course, if I were pedantic and focused on only petty little things like how a message looks on my screen, I'd explain that the word 'ignorance' in the English language is rarely associated with the structuring of a paragraph on the internet. But hey! I'm glad we got to the real crux of the matter. Phew!)
Mate i'm sorry about all that. I was angry about Benitez, and i shouldn't have taken it out on you. Write how you like mate. I don't care anymore! That kopite scumbag is gone!

We do not need a panic appointment.

The club should’ve seen this coming for the past couple of months and had a plan in place.

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

I remember the sinking sensation in my stomach as it became more and more apparent this control freak, absolute politician of a manager was getting hired.

Didn't care about the former RS part, but he was clearly yesterday's man. Should never have been anywhere near the job.

Delighted he has gone. Will care about replacements tomorrow. For now, I raise a glass to you all and hope this is the first step on our recovery to regaining our pride and identity.

Those of you, who have given your full and unreserved backing to this manager. Just stop what you're doing, and just reflect for a few minutes, on what a sad and pitiful shower of braindead muppets you are. Giving your passionate and unreserved backing, to the worst manager in our modern history.lol The show is over, you're beaten the game is up. You've lost the battle. Save some sort of face by changing your mind, and reversing your opinion on this manager.

This sham has gone on for long enough. End it first thing in the morning, and see out the season with Dunc in charge. Literally anyone could have gotten more out of this squad than Benitez. Even Barney the Dinosaur would do a better job. This squad isn't that great i admit, but they should be doing better than bottom six in the table.

End this farce now Moshiri, and if anyone is upset at Benitez's departure. My advice to you is to support the rs or the geordies instead. We've already lost two quality players in Rodriguez and Digne over this muppet. Get rid of him now, before he drives anymore of our best players out of the club.

Everton Football Club and Rafael Benitez, was a marriage between two different faiths, that was doomed to failure right from the get go. Anyone with even as much as one lonely brain cell in their head, would have seen that.
Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.