2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Rooney does not have the experience for such a massive job, i.e. the place is a total mess
Derby is a total mess and he is doing OK there. I don't want him, but he couldn't be any worse.

Also not sure he would leave them right now. They are on course for an unbelievable turnaround. And actually, him being heavily linked and then committing to those players would only help motivate his players further.

We have really just accepted that them lot are 'surperior' and lost our pride haven't we?

In the past 10 years we sat back and let them win a semi final. We gave that horrible get a derby day hat trick for his scrapbook. We gave their former manager 19 games to effectively run us into the ground without any thought of sacking him until it was unavoidable.

Just remember , moshiri was the person who hired and subsequently backed the kopite , that was removing any pride we had left for a starters. Was never going to work out , agent Rafael was a prediction not a wind up .

Yes and I find it all very bizarre. When people dismiss fan criticism or wanting a protest with things like “how about get behind the team”

People do get behind the team. It’s really disingenuous and what do they want? A bunch of subservients without individual thought?

Ok so we get behind the team. And then what?

Things won’t change too much here because too much has gone on. It’s clearly in some people’s interests for those at the club to remain. If it was other clubs like us they wouldn’t hesitate with the stick or laughs.

If people want better a subservient attitude is exactly the wrong way to go about it.

Hopefully the stupid tit can [Poor language removed] to Rotherham or wherever else Benitez goes. That goes for you as well @Sagar you massive knobhead. Following a club because of a manager??? You haven't got a clue about football at all, delete your account because you aren't worthy of using the name Sagar when it comes to Everton you tapas tits loving bellend
That’s right Mac, don’t sit on the fence.

Derby is a total mess and he is doing OK there. I don't want him, but he couldn't be any worse.

Also not sure he would leave them right now. They are on course for an unbelievable turnaround. And actually, him being heavily linked and then committing to those players would only help motivate his players further.
Fair comment

Status
Not open for further replies.