Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A team low on confidence doesnt like to play different tactics every other week. Stick with one system and let players get used to that. What does Rafael do? Change his plan almost every week. Insert new players that need time to gel and guidance in a system from the other players, of wich there is none, and you have this current mess. Todays loss is 100% the managers fault. If he chnages to 541 or whatever next week you just start to wonder if this agent Rafael talk is really true.

How bad is Patterson if he can’t displace Coleman!?
Digne starts for Villa … meanwhile El Gazi can’t get on for a cameo when we are losing to the worst team in the Prem ( bar us ? ) and the manager doesn’t even make 3 changes and we essentially play with 10 for an hour with Rondon on the pitch !?
We are like the Titanic sailing into the iceberg!

When my sister texted me in the summer and said “apparently we’re considering Benitez”, I thought surely not. But when it happened, I thought, well we the fans can’t do anything about it, we’ll just have to see how it pans out. So we had a great start and he’d made 2 decent signings. But that today was more or less our strongest team, and tbf much of the mess of the squad is not his fault, but this is getting ridiculous now. We are in a downward out-of-control spiral.

There soon won’t be enough games left for someone else to turn it around
Moshiri is a latter day Nero, 'fiddling while Everton burn'.
His money.
His problem.

Our sanity.

The man is King Midas in reverse when it comes to football matters. Back off you buffoon and bring in people who 'get' business and be rid of all the nodding dogs in the boardroom. Especially, let somebody who understands football bring in the next Manager. SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.