2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ladies and gentlemen: Rafael Benitez & his Blue Ball_locks will now perform an oldie from Bruce Springsteen: I'm going down. Take it away boys!"

Ironically yes. Money helps but it can also kill you if you throw it at Schneiderlin’s, Iwobi’s, etc. Players will start to mutiny when they see how poorly the club is being run. Carlo was the only one that escaped unscathed and it was because the players respected him. Not sure they will respect anyone else.
I really find it strange how moshiri keeps choosing defensive minded managers. We need intensity. Not one of our managers since Moyes offers that. Including carlo. At goodison we need to be on the front foot from min 1.

19 games left to get us sorted and to not get relegated.

Got to be sacked tonight. Cannot leave it any longer. Should have been sacked before Christmas but for a football ignorant steelworker with an ego and his holographic board.

Enough Is enough… the club are a laughing stock … every other team laughing at us as we have a kopite manager in our dugout who is ruining us from the inside … I’m ashamed and embarrassed by this club right now.
It been hard for 4 or 5 years to have any pride in this set up

We actually lost against a team so bad they havent scored in what, a couple of months? They score on us twice? How there can be any support for this man now is beyond me. Thats two losses against two teams we should best, both were ‘must win’ matches.

Before today in the 20 games Norwich had played they had only scored 8 goals, they had conceded 44.

The obsession with getting Rondon on the pitch is bizarre and giving us untold amounts of self inflicted damage.

There's no doubting he was a good manager at some point in the past but those days are well and truly gone. Anyone defending him is on a wind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.