Transfer Thread Sean Longstaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
27814D8E-7D42-4238-B89C-63A2BF51F580.jpeg

While I don’t want longstaff on a free, worse case scenario is he signs in this window for 5mil.

At least we won’t be stuck with expensive signings when Rafael is gone.

2 GK on frees. Rondon on a free, probably gone this summer. Townsend On a free. Again will be gone the following summer . Longstaff won’t have a future either, probably sold on in 2 yrs and we get our 5mil back. El Ghazi sent back to villa.

Gray been a very good buy fit 1.5mil Amd we couid already make a good profit on him. And the 2 young full backs, who will be here long after Rafael is gone.

Every manager has their men, people who will run through walls for them. For Benitez he knows that Rondon and Longstaff have his back, it is a smart move - no complaining from these guys. Model pros!

ha-smirk.gif

These players are turning this club into a lower mid PL side. Not good enough while we were getting rid of James and Digne.

So you're saying they've improved us?

rondon was a Benitez signing and one of his boys. Look at how that one has panned out… utter disaster. Can see this being the same. Hope I’m wrong.

What do you mean disaster? He comes in, doesn't score goals and pockets a huge wage. That's the goal of football isn't it? That's what I imagine it to be anyhow given what we have been doing for the last 5 years and to be honest I'm only supporting Everton for the glory. When another team comes along that can do this better I'm jumping ship.

More bodies in support of the manager, to create a more united dressing room.

Longstaff for £5m-£10m, on low wages, could be a great move. The player could reignite the form he had 2 years ago.

If he is not very good, we could sell him without making a real loss.
Why would you pay £5-10 mil for a 10 bob player thats out of contract in a few months ?

"If he's not very good" ?
We already know he's not very good.

Think before you post mate.

More bodies in support of the manager, to create a more united dressing room.

Longstaff for £5m-£10m, on low wages, could be a great move. The player could reignite the form he had 2 years ago.

If he is not very good, we could sell him without making a real loss.
£500k. Having Manquillo and Gayle will create a more united dressing room too, in the Championship.

Has there been anything new to suggest he will actually join? It does sound like Benitez wants him but last news was Newcastle want to keep him and they obviously don't need the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.