Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always try to be positive, but If we only get longstaff now, you could argue we’re weaker going into the 2nd half of the season , losing a first team experienced player in Digne.

El Ghazi Amd longstaff won’t play. And if could be a year of 2 before Mykolenko and Patterson are ready

I always try to be positive, but If we only get longstaff now, you could argue we’re weaker going into the 2nd half of the season , losing a first team experienced player in Digne.

El Ghazi Amd longstaff won’t play. And if could be a year of 2 before Mykolenko and Patterson are ready
We really aren’t.

We have a right back.

I think pattetson will be in the team esp of you have townsend infront of him. Just hope longstaff was just talk and we have moved on now got more money to spend with hopefull el ghazi being cheap cover

If its a year or two before we have our first choice LB and RB available i fear wee Seamy will end up getting his windows put in!

I recognise your position as official GoT ambassador to the court of Benitez, but I'm afraid I'm not your counterpart in the opposition.
image-18-for-Rafael-benitez-s-liverpool-fc-career-in-pictures-gallery-740293061.jpg

Party at Dave's house?

My hunch on El Ghazi is that we have loaned him in case Real Madrid take Mbappe early and then we get shafted by PSG for Richarlison. Depressing times.

Both of these are on in years, we need to look to younger midfielders of both defending and attacking.

Basically a younger Gana Gueye with better passing?

I think we need to rebuild the central midfield with 2 new players.

We have Doucoure/Onyango for one position and need an 'anchor' alongside.

Id not get a Gana type. Id get someone who would be more like an 'athletic' Gareth Barry...but quicker, stronger and some drive.

Theres a number of young players who are available now and summer.

My hunch on El Ghazi is that we have loaned him in case Real Madrid take Mbappe early and then we get shafted by PSG for Richarlison. Depressing times.
Iwobi is at AFCON (and is useless) and Richarlison isn’t fit yet so I can sort of see why they might have wanted a winger on loan. Still not sure about El Ghazi but I suppose if the plan is for him to sit on the bench then meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.