Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A loan deal is acceptable, paying £15m isnt. Still not a position we are desperate for though. A CM/CB are priority
Is it though? What about where he is found to play? He isn't better than Gray, Gordon or Richarlison. Is at best on a par with Townsend (he's not).

When I hear we were after winger I was expecting either quality: Kulusevski or, more likely, a young prospect - Johnson.

What on earth is this? Are we seeing an early Richarlison departure?

Joyce now saying loan.

either way mate, it's pointless. This isn't even digging Benitez out. I actually don't mind El Ghazi as a player as such, but whether it's a loan or a buy it's pointless to sponge wages on the lad. He plays on the left, where we have Gray and Gordon and Richarlison (when he's fit)

Yeah I hope this one doesn't happen like.

Would love Johnson from Notts Forest now thats a player.

Ha Ha Ha.

Half a billion flushed down the toilet by his predecessors and Benitez (having come up trumps with just £1.7M for Gray and Townsend) is guilty of paying too much for an established PL player at £15M.

I think the concern is Dave, that the 500m has been preverbially flushed down the toilet on established players one at a time. We just dont seem to learn.

Ha Ha Ha.

Half a billion flushed down the toilet by his predecessors and Benitez (having come up trumps with just £1.7M for Gray and Townsend) is guilty of paying too much for an established PL player at £15M.
Gawd don't go all Sky footy and just talk about the gross spend, there is such a thing net spend. Still high like but now where near the half billion the knobs in media harp on about.

Joyce now saying loan.

either way mate, it's pointless. This isn't even digging Benitez out. I actually don't mind El Ghazi as a player as such, but whether it's a loan or a buy it's pointless to sponge wages on the lad. He plays on the left, where we have Gray and Gordon and Richarlison (when he's fit)

Nothing wrong with a loan. Good cover and we have zero options from the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.