2021/22 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like the type to use it as extra motivation rather than being arrogant. Hope so anyway.
Because I remember menial things I'll bring Holgate into the topic. A couple of seasons ago he had the second half of the season to die for. He was on everyone's lips as a definite England regular. In the following season's warm up games he was strolling round against Preston think he was the man, when he was robbed of the ball and trying to win it back lunged at the guy and suffered an injury which caused him to miss the season start and he's never really recovered. Godfrey beware.

Because I remember menial things I'll bring Holgate into the topic. A couple of seasons ago he had the second half of the season to die for. He was on everyone's lips as a definite England regular. In the following season's warm up games he was strolling round against Preston think he was the man, when he was robbed of the ball and trying to win it back lunged at the guy and suffered an injury which caused him to miss the season start and he's never really recovered. Godfrey

Because I remember menial things I'll bring Holgate into the topic. A couple of seasons ago he had the second half of the season to die for. He was on everyone's lips as a definite England regular. In the following season's warm up games he was strolling round against Preston think he was the man, when he was robbed of the ball and trying to win it back lunged at the guy and suffered an injury which caused him to miss the season start and he's never really recovered. Godfrey beware.
It was middle of the season he had his good run when we returned after lockdown he got his injury so missed the rest of the remaining games but then broke his toe in t the warm up game but never been same again but you right Godfey beware

Been iffy for ages .Seems to get a free pass off alot of fans because he throws a meaty tackle in.
Have to admit I have been guilty of that, I think because he at least puts the required effort in he gets a bit of leeway but it is needing improvement absolutely can't keep getting caught out by aerial balls when the keeper is the same and Keane isn't commanding enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.