2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is brilliant

(RB's quote: My teams are aggressive, go on the front foot and press, they try to regain the ball high up the pitch, create chances and score goals.")
Everton are 16th in the league for big chances created. They are also 12th in the table for expected goals. For completed passes into the final third, Everton are 17th. For progressive passes, Everton are also 17th. Looking at winning the ball back high up the pitch, Everton are 10th for pressures applied in the final third. Everton have won the ball back in the final third 72 times, putting us 17th in the table.

(RB's quote: Nathan and Vitaliy have the characteristics we are looking for - players who like to go forward and provide crosses.)
Lucas Digne last season averaged 4.43 crosses per game. This season under Rafael he has averaged 2.62. Last season Lucas Digne managed a goal creating action every 0.37 games. This season he has managed 0.

Just a reminder,

Everton have sacked manager Ronald Koeman after Sunday's 5-2 home defeat by Arsenal left them in the Premier League relegation zone.

*edit* it's been bad appointment after bad appointment under Moshiri. And, forget the fact I was barely cognizant of Division 1 football when Kendall won in 85, Benitez is an awful fit for the this club. "Backing the club" when it has done everything in it's power to make wrong choice after wrong one?

Bingham. Lee. Kendall, when we were in 18th position in Jan 1984.

The point being that maybe people need to think more than what happened last week or will this week. Success and failure are often fine margins.

But as for being an awful fit for the club, I might agree. Given it’s performance over the last 20 odd years and the sheer toxicity of many supporters I’m curious as to who we think would be a great fit for the club and it’s fans? At the moment I’d say Bernard Manning. Yes I know he’s dead but that’s a detail.

This is brilliant

(RB's quote: My teams are aggressive, go on the front foot and press, they try to regain the ball high up the pitch, create chances and score goals.")
Everton are 16th in the league for big chances created. They are also 12th in the table for expected goals. For completed passes into the final third, Everton are 17th. For progressive passes, Everton are also 17th. Looking at winning the ball back high up the pitch, Everton are 10th for pressures applied in the final third. Everton have won the ball back in the final third 72 times, putting us 17th in the table.

(RB's quote: Nathan and Vitaliy have the characteristics we are looking for - players who like to go forward and provide crosses.)
Lucas Digne last season averaged 4.43 crosses per game. This season under Rafael he has averaged 2.62. Last season Lucas Digne managed a goal creating action every 0.37 games. This season he has managed 0.

Bingham. Lee. Kendall, when we were in 18th position in Jan 1984.

The point being that maybe people need to think more than what happened last week or will this week. Success and failure are often fine margins.

But as for being an awful fit for the club, I might agree. Given it’s performance over the last 20 odd years and the sheer toxicity of many supporters I’m curious as to who we think would be a great fit for the club and it’s fans? At the moment I’d say Bernard Manning. Yes I know he’s dead but that’s a detail.
That's a ridiculous suggestion. Colin Crompton all day long. Flat cap, fag and fire bell. What could possibly go wrong.

I don't have any excuses, not that I have to justify an opinion to you.

Potter Vs Rafael is a draw this season.

I haven't lied about Digne, there's plenty of info out there if you bother to look.

Your agenda here proves what kind of supporter you are. You want us to lose. You care more about players who have terrible attitudes than the wellbeing of the club.
Link us up lad. Don't be like that @Kev50 fella and hold out on source material. He's another gone quiet lately.

Link us up lad. Don't be like that @Kev50 fella and hold out on source material. He's another gone quiet lately.
The best part about that fib is he's been pretending to be ITK since Benitez got here but he's never mentioned a word of Digne wanting to get off for over a year until now.

He's a proper little weasel @Theoneandonly

I hope RB didn't start twitchin' his muzzy when he saw that Watford were dumping Danny Rose. I'm sure, in yet another moment of sheer horror, there was some suggested link with us in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.