2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any actual legitimate evidence that Digne has been disrupting the squad with his attitude behind the scenes or just disrespecting the club generally? Because all I've seen are rumours and innuendos started by keyboard warriors and no-nothing pundits all based on hints (because he never did the balls to tell his lies outright) from proven liar in Benitez.

It amazes me people saying we should be keeping Digne and the Ukrainian should be an understudy.

It’s pretty obvious that won’t work, Digne and benetiz have fallen out. You cant have a player under minding the boss so he has to go. How hard is that to understand?

Selling Digne makes sense at his age and for 20m plus.
On its own that makes sense, but when you put it together with the fact that we just let two LBs go , (and we dont really know how good they are) and that we definitely had much higher priorities than LB, that's where it hurts. So many issues to deal with, and Digne never seemed like a problem - only that he is one of the areas of the squad where there's no back up. After the summer's transfer business being basically £0 - how we are splashing out on a LB is just mind boggling

Is there any actual legitimate evidence that Digne has been disrupting the squad with his attitude behind the scenes or just disrespecting the club generally? Because all I've seen are rumours and innuendos started by keyboard warriors and no-nothing pundits all based on hints (because he never did the balls to tell his lies outright) from proven liar in Benitez.

Dont know of any , and i'm sure Benitez's contacts and PR machine is more sophisitcated than the club's. i.e. he is much better at starting a rumour than we are

Sky saying inter are out as we don't want a loan or any of their players in exchange...surely there's someone who could do a job?

Looks like we are not the only club short of funds.

The both Benitez and Digne sholud climb down from their high horse, swallow their pride, talk and resolve matters.

Yeah but they are coming from both sides, the keyboard rumors, so its impossible to say. We can only judge on what we have actually seen, which is poor football from a player over at least a 12 month period, maybe his attitude is fine but his performances certainly haven't been

Yeah but they are coming from both sides, the keyboard rumors, so its impossible to say. We can only judge on what we have actually seen, which is poor football from a player over at least a 12 month period, maybe his attitude is fine but his performances certainly haven't been
His profomances haven't been bad enough to justify leaving him on the bench when the only alternative is an out of position right-back that's hardly in good form himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.