2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are jumping on this now and making as many ridiculous and statements as you normally do.
You know absolutely Jack about Donachie, you are just latching onto something to try and be controversial again aren’t you?

What a pathetically transparent and loathsome individual you are.

You spend your days chasing @ForeverBlue92 & @davek around the forum making a fool of yourself with name calling yet call others loathsome lol

You're a parody account at this point im afraid Thomas.

When does Benitez finish his structural review of the ‘small club’?
Before or after Hull unceremoniously dump us out of the FA Cup and Leicester rip us a new one?

Moshiri needs his bumps feeling giving all that authority to a manager whose employment has caused such a massive level of distaste amongst the fans and players alike. It’s like giving an arsonist a box of matches.

You spend your days chasing @ForeverBlue92 & @davek around the forum making a fool of yourself with name calling yet call others loathsome lol

You're a parody account at this point im afraid Thomas.
Are you serious?

You name call every one who takes apart your weak arguments.

You’re not even a parody, you’re just down right stupid.

You and Rafael have a lot in common.

I am now genuinely confused by what I am reading in some posts.

You want players to be intelligent enough to learn new systems/formations/tactics instantly, but not intelligent enough to understand the said a/b/c is not working.
You want players to be assertive/aggressive enough to be in-your-face on the pitch, but be docile yes-men to the manager when the said a-b-c is not working.

How does that work?

I have been and always will be anti-Benitez, but I promised to hold off on criticism till end-of-season (Him being Everton manager and all), but I am just about out of patience now. I have stopped searching for live feeds, just read after match report, shake my head and suffer jibes from other team supporters. fxxx that!!!
That last paragraph is exactly my position. Never liked him but was willing to give him a chance and actually thought he’d be a solid choice. Well and truly out of patience now

I always felt he deserves the same chance as any manager. With injured players returning and the full back positions covered, we have to start seeing results or we will be sucked properly into a relegation battle.

As far as I am concerened, its now or never.
So how many games does "now or never" mean for you?

For me, I am waiting for the FA Cup game. If things improve miraculously (as in we keep a clean sheet and win convincingly like3-0 or so), I would say we have been blessed by a deity in heaven and keep my mouth shut, if I have even a single WTF moment in the game (if I watch/follow, or else while reading the after-match report), I am breaking my promise of silence.

Unbelievable this man is still in a job. He has absolutely nothing going for him. Outdated tactics, man management is shocking and then he is as stubborn as they come.
The club was bad before he came but it will be a damn hell worse when he goes if his giving much more time.
It's all about his ego. Don't think even in his prime he was a great manager, got a
lot of luck along the way

Status
Not open for further replies.