2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be the only thing that keeps this chancer in a job until spring.
I think the games will resume behind closed doors and also maybe starting again end of January (the PL want it done and dusted before all the WC hoopla).

Benitez will of course have his 4/5 new players in and DCL back by then.

It's a high price to pay for some football luck, but I think we just got it.

I think the games will resume behind closed doors and also maybe starting again end of January (the PL want it done and dusted before all the WC hoopla).

Benitez will of course have his 4/5 new players in and DCL back by then.

It's a high price to pay for some football luck, but I think we just got it.

Benitez is in charge, there is no luck involved.

The best thing we can hope for with this club at the moment is that our Xmas games get cancelled and we can have a nice festive period.

Benitez is in charge, there is no luck involved.

The best thing we can hope for with this club at the moment is that our Xmas games get cancelled and we can have a nice festive period.

It's lucky for us all. We need games being cancelled to get players biught and bedded in and for DCL to get back on the pitch.

Footy should be the least of our worries with all this going on, but we have defo caight a break here.

It's lucky for us all. We need games being cancelled to get players biught and bedded in and for DCL to get back on the pitch.

Footy should be the least of our worries with all this going on, but we have defo caight a break here.

Dont know about you but footy, meaning Everton is the biggest worry i've had my entire life.

I've been bitching to my mrs since the line up, very calmly stating how although we all doommonger and think the worst after a result, we could genuinely go down. Even when we've had poor patches in the past we've never really been too "this could be it".

Remember when they were pinning their hopes on players returning back from injury for the 2nd half of the season. lol lol

Dont know about you but footy, meaning Everton is the biggest worry i've had my entire life.

I've been bitching to my mrs since the line up, very calmly stating how although we all doommonger and think the worst after a result, we could genuinely go down. Even when we've had poor patches in the past we've never really been too "this could be it".
There's no chance that we'll go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.