2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some suggest that once DCL is back all will be fine. Yes it will help but did Everton carry all before them when DCL was playing? No! Plus, the confidence of the side is shot to pieces so DCL will not come back to a functioning team. Anyhow, Benitez is such a joke he will probably play Rondon ahead of him anyway

I mean, it's not really an update.

Nobody involved at Everton football club wanted Benitez, apart from Moshiri. His future has always been in Moshiri's hands.
Yeah. I think the Twitter rumours are that both Kenwright and DBB want him gone now. Whether that’s true or not I don’t know. And if it is true I doubt it makes a blind bit of difference to the owner.

He will survive this, and this is why.

Look at our fixtures after the next two.

View attachment 148320
Newcastle or burnley will beat us. You can out money on that, for a starters they will have a lot more fight in them than we will. Think the only good performance we have had in recent years over Christmas was Burnley 4-0? Then we collapsed against Southampton a few days later.

That's the real danger. Chelsea are better than us and Leicester could be a result, they have been faltering like arsenal have. Any team that has fight in them though, well you can see most weeks that is something we lack.

Some suggest that once DCL is back all will be fine. Yes it will help but did Everton carry all before them when DCL was playing? No! Plus, the confidence of the side is shot to pieces so DCL will not come back to a functioning team. Anyhow, Benitez is such a joke he will probably play Rondon ahead of him anyway
People like Davek think as soon as DCL is back we will magically start playing football and be challenging for Europe.

If it was Messi or Ronaldo maybe. DCL isn't going to make any difference.

Isn't that what you want?
No not really. I have never once said that either.

I have said all along it was a ridiculous appointment in the first place. I was right. (hardly a claim to be nostradamus or anything).

You said before I should care about Moshiri? Honestly, I really don't think I do any more.

It's "his" club, not mine, not yours, just his.

Status
Not open for further replies.