Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
It's clear he doesn't have a jar when it comes to football.

He's thrown a load of money at it without a clear plan and it's descended into chaos.

Should have known when he described Rooney, gylfi etc as 'our own fab 4'

This is the first time, I really believe we could be in trouble. The mood around the club is very negative, the performances are. How are the players going to get motivated when they see fans leaving on 27 minutes

Pressure building now. Nobody to hide behind with Marcel gone. Carlo done one. Rafael at the helm producing some of the worst togger ball I've seen us play (quite a statement). Screw is turning. He's throwing good money after bad imo. Club needs a reset. A new manager and a couple of hundred mill peed up the wall won't get us anywhere. As soon as results turn there's no foundation to support what we are doing. Knives out. Manager goes. Back to square one. There is no long term plan beyond get into the stadium.

If that’s built and we’re not we will not be coming back up a long, long time with the finances.
I know, tbh that was another reason why I never understood the Benitez appointment, beside the fact I think he's finished as s top level manager/coach, and has been for a long time.

I've got a massive amount of money sunk into probably the biggest construction project this city has ever seen - now who can I appoint to manage the club during the crucial time, who will be the most dangerous, inflammatory, volatile appointment possible that could completely bollocks my investment?!

Agent Rafael - your time is now.