2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope youre right, but i doubt it if hes beeing given more power within the club. We really are the laughing stock of English football. The only thing we have left now is never having been relegated from the PL, but that fat disgrace is going to remedy that asap.

we are a laughing stock of football. but everton fans will literally tell moshiri to pull the plug

Same Villa with hardly any injuries and playing Brighton.. Palace and the might Leicester City... didn’t Benitez get a bit of a new manager bounce like Gerrard is currently getting, let’s have a look after xmas and new year and compare when both teams are injury free..
What's your game here mate? Sign up a couple of weeks before the derby, praise the living daylights out of Benitez and compare us unfavourably with fodder clubs. I see you, pal.

you say 'risky', I say 'bat-sheet fother mucking insane'. potato/tomato.
Oh trust me I was deliberately trying to humorously use the world risky , to me it feels completely insane and that anyone with half a brain cell or a basic knowledge of football should see it . Like when he was appointed I still hope I’m wrong but every passing moment seems to further support the fact I’m not .

With Brands going maybe this part of the vision the Club was buying into when they grilled Benitez for all those interviews, Benitez getting full control of incomings along with him also wanting an overall of the medical system is all part of the long term plan for when the club moves into the new stadium... foundations look to be definately being laid and I don’t just mean the dock project...

With Brands going maybe this part of the vision the Club was buying into when they grilled Benitez for all those interviews, Benitez getting full control of incomings along with him also wanting an overall of the medical system is all part of the long term plan for when the club moves into the new stadium... foundations look to be definately being laid and I don’t just mean the dock project...

If that's our vision we need our cataracts doing pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.