Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
I understand your sentiment, but think we are in extreme danger if we try to push Moshiri out. What you want disappeared when the club was bought and big money poured in. If the stadium is pulled, the money spent can’t be offset. Our best players will have to be sold and we may face a 12 point deduction.

Derby are about to be liquidated by HMRC, following a 12 point deduction. Think on that. They will cease to exist.
Our best players should run a 'kin mile from this club because they aint winning anything here

Moshiri has to remain until the stadium is built. No amount of complaining should take us of course on that front.

However, this behaviour is beyond silly now and its clear hes put all his eggs behind benitez.

Remember when he took over?

If someone back then would have said we’ll spend £500m yet have a worse squad, Kenwright will still be hovering around like a rancid fart, we’ll consistently finish lower than we have in the previous decade AND have a past-it Kopite pig as manager…

… I’d have absolutely believed them.

The club is cursed.

Moshiri has to remain until the stadium is built. No amount of complaining should take us of course on that front.

However, this behaviour is beyond silly now and its clear hes put all his eggs behind benitez.
He's hiding behind this stadium project ,the rest of the set up is a disaster making us a laughing stock just can't be arsed with him anymore

Remember when he took over?

If someone back then would have said we’ll spend £500m yet have a worse squad, Kenwright will still be hovering around like a rancid fart, we’ll consistently finish lower than we have in the previous decade AND have a past-it Kopite pig as manager…

… I’d have absolutely believed them.

The club is cursed.
The clubs a click

He's just bought a house in London.

FFl3SDFWYAArC7f

I understand your sentiment, but think we are in extreme danger if we try to push Moshiri out. What you want disappeared when the club was bought and big money poured in. If the stadium is pulled, the money spent can’t be offset. Our best players will have to be sold and we may face a 12 point deduction.

Derby are about to be liquidated by HMRC, following a 12 point deduction. Think on that. They will cease to exist.

You know what?

I have reached the stage where Everton F.C. ceasing to exist is a very pleasant prospect.

This club has long since stopped bringing any joy to my life or enhanced it in any way.

It is just a continuing litany of depression, embarrassment and downright shame.

Plus my blood pressure will not be subject to massive spikes on a regular basis ;)