Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

It doesn’t need to, I look at the table. The form table gives a snapshot of games (usually six) that isn’t balanced because some teams can be playing easier opposition over most of those games. Norwich are 11th in that form table, so this sort of blows your response out of the water.

Newcastle have more points than us from the last ten games and they haven’t even won a match!

Still think that, over the course of the full season, the likes of Norwich, Newcastle, Watford, Burnley, Brentford, Southampton & and maybe even Leeds will end up below us come May. Still also think it's possible that Villa, Palace, Brighton & Wolves can be drawn in if/when they end up on a poor run themselves.

Also, weirdly (and I know they have a game in hand which is being played tonight) we're still only 3 points behind Man Utd as things stand.

Last edited:
Some people are so complacent about this. Ask them to name 5 worse sides than us and they will probably mention at least 2 that beat us comfortably.

Still think that, over the course of the full season, the likes of Norwich, Newcastle, Watford, Brentford, Southampton & and maybe even Leeds will end up below us come May.

I think this is probably the case. But I don’t understand anyone that thinks us being relegated is a complete impossibility.

The standard in the Prem is higher than its ever been.

I seriously think even Unsy could have managed, more than two points out of 24 from the past 2 months imo.
I don’t. Our first 12-13 players are ok and probably top 7 material. Beyond that we barely have championship level players. Take six or seven players out and we are definitely a bottom of the table side. No manager would make a difference to that. The squad has no depth and no youngsters coming through. We are a house of cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.