2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked good at the start of the season when we actually seemed to have a bit of a shape.

Shock horror you take Doucoure out of the team and he looks totally knackered.

He'll probably go down as a bad signing Allan, but he didn't have to be. He was a brilliant player at Napoli in a midfield three, actually allowed to do what he was good at.

Both Ancelotti and Benitez have exposed his flaws and not played to any of his strengths.

Anyway, Benitez doesn't play to any of their strengths, so that's kind of an issue.

Doucoure was in the team for the past two games?

How much did we hear about his thorough assessment of the squad. Files on all the players.

Well he must have decided that we could get by without James, Kean, Gylfi and Bernard. A squad that used to be packed with number 10’s now doesn’t have any.

He hasn’t got a clue what he’s doing.

Getting rid of two of those players was the right thing to do though, and a third made himself unavailable for selection. Kean was the only one that made very little sense even then, though again if he was refusing to play him it was probably better to get out.

There's no defence of him any more.

He's just a truly woeful manager.

It is 2021, not 2009. The game has moved on. He hasn't. He thinks he has, I'm sure he's tried, I'm sure he wants to work and is working very hard, but what he's doing isn't working and is never going to work.

He played 4-2-4 pretty much against Liverpool. Absolutely insane.

but for a poxy goal we'd have got the same result as Liverpool at Brentford. Liverpool would have beaten anyone tonight. We're just not getting the rub of the green at the moment, but it will turn. Once we can drop Godfrey for Mina, it will make a huge difference just like Doug has improved us. Once we get DCL back as well, we'll be fine
Who the hell is Doug?

Ohhh, Doucoure? Has he improved us since coming back?

I don't care what Liverpool do, only us. It has nothing to do with luck. We have been poor.

but for a poxy goal we'd have got the same result as Liverpool at Brentford. Liverpool would have beaten anyone tonight. We're just not getting the rub of the green at the moment, but it will turn. Once we can drop Godfrey for Mina, it will make a huge difference just like Doug has improved us. Once we get DCL back as well, we'll be fine
What on earth???

"Agent Benitez, please be careful going forward. If you keep rolling over and making things too obvious you will end up getting the sack..."

(That's Kenny in his "Cunning Evil Genius" disguise, by the way)

1638398579360.png

Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack

There's no defence of him any more.

He's just a truly woeful manager.

It is 2021, not 2009. The game has moved on. He hasn't. He thinks he has, I'm sure he's tried, I'm sure he wants to work and is working very hard, but what he's doing isn't working and is never going to work.

He played 4-2-4 pretty much against Liverpool. Absolutely insane.
The 424 was I believe a reaction to being told he had to win this to save his job

Status
Not open for further replies.