• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that makes it 1 win in 10.
Heaviest derby defeat for 35yrs
Managers subs border on the comical
Mass exodus of fans on 78 Min.

How on earth can this ridiculous appointment be allowed to continue dragging us down the table.
If Benitez isn't sacked by the end of tomorrow then I truly despair for future of this club. He offers nothing. Are we really paying this guy serious money to just make excuses up about a couple of injuries. 1 win in 10 is a sacking run, regardless of his history or your personal feelings towards him

I'm a lurker normally, but I won't abide that. Absolute garbage from start to finish. One lucky goal changes nothing. This is flicking appalling. This is isn't Everton. We should be the team who want to get in the top guys faces, unsettle them and get them out of their comfort zone... that was a team that was beaten before they stepped over the line.

No Everton manager has ever survived a run worse than this. I hope the IT department are going through Benitez's google history right now for a chance to get him on gross misconduct and have him off for nowt. You can cryarse all you want about injuries, but we all knew we needed 3 in the midfield tonight. We all knew Rondon can't run, we all knew lumping it forward ain't gonna work against a team of that quality.

I was happy to give Benitez a chance, he's blown that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.