• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne
Allan Delph
Grey Doucs Richarlison
Simms
Feel we need Delph in there with Allan and Doucs, I hate him but he is a CM and offers more than Townsend as a central player.

every time i look forward to the few Amazon Prime matches - we're in this kind of dire situation.

Sadly true.

November has become the cruelest month for Evertonians and this reflected in the almost annual crisis we are in rhen Amazon show their early December matches.

Once you've seen us lose 5-0 at home it does not get any worse.
Any other manager I would be reasonably expectant of a draw at least but Benny???
Can't see it.

I never dread the derby as its a no lose for me - they've beaten us that many times over the years I just laugh off the defeats now when an RS tries wind me up whereas if we win we get to rub it in.

Unusually confident about tonight think we'll nick it or take at least a point.

Is it bad that I'm actually coming round to the idea of playing tosun?
He's never been about pace, more of a poacher which is actually ideal for the way we try and utilize gray and Townsend...
He's far more likely to get on the end of something than tubby rondon

I never dread the derby as its a no lose for me - they've beaten us that many times over the years I just laugh off the defeats now when an RS tries wind me up whereas if we win we get to rub it in.

Unusually confident about tonight think we'll nick it or take at least a point.
They have only beaten us once at Goodison in the last 10 years

Obviously all the others have been draws, like

Is it bad that I'm actually coming round to the idea of playing tosun?
He's never been about pace, more of a poacher which is actually ideal for the way we try and utilize gray and Townsend...
He's far more likely to get on the end of something than tubby rondon
We’ve got Richarlison and he should start up top. Just don’t spend the game punting useless long passes his way. Get it into Gray, Townsend Doucoure and get him running in behind.

You don’t have to have James Rodriguez to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.