2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even a poor team can put in a performance. We are missing 2 first teamers. We should be able to at least put up a fight.

Should expect to win every game. Even allardyce got something against them with a worse team. We got 4 points from them last season. I don't understand why we are writing any game off.

We've picked up 8 draws in the last 9 goodison derbies, and won the most recent away.

There is no reason we should roll over. At the very least we should be competitive.

No that should never happen. We shouldn’t be in a position where this is allowed to happen. If it’s clear that the team have rolled over tonight then the whole ground will rightly give them and the manager venom.
If we do get rolled tonight Mike, I’ll be interested to see what the usual suspects have to say in here. I hope I’m not proven right

And yes, there’ll be absolute murder around the ground tonight if we roll over and let them rub our tummy

Talksport Jordan and Sinclair both saying this Everton squad should still have enough about it to do better against Watford, Brentford and Wolves etc, Not wrong which then points the finger at the manager for underperforming.
Fully agree with that. We should be beating Watford and Brentford even with 3 injuries.

I’m happy to be proven wrong if Benitez turns things around but we have to stop the rot and stop it soon. No manager is guaranteed to stay in their job no matter what assurances the board may have given him. If he keeps losing he’s going to get sacked.

You both ruin the board with your constant attempts to be edgy. It's a tired old act from one of you and a weird perversion from the other. This sort of stuff actually causes proper damage to the fan base and makes things even worse than they are all because actual adults think wumming people on the internet is funny.
Pathetic.

Defending an Everton manager is "ruining the fanbase"?

What sort of upside down world do you inhabit?

No I want us to smash the RS. However it’s very unlikely to happen with a RS stooge in our dug out.
So REALITY is that the best outcome with the probable result is that out of date stooge is removed.
Every cloud and all that.
There’s absolutely NO silver lining after losing to that scum
He won’t be going anywhere IMO even if we lose heavily
This clubs fan base is so messed up that all the negativity will have a bad outcome in the end. It’s not helping

Pathetic.

Defending an Everton manager is "ruining the fanbase"?

What sort of upside down world do you inhabit?
It's an act mate, give it up. You act the contrarian on every single topic because you like wumming, you're not fooling anyone. Maybe it was funny once based on the fact some people seem to tolerate you but it hasn't been for as long as i've been on here it's just tedious and really easy to see what you're doing. Saying that fans want us to lose tonight causes problems because some people start to actually believe it and then you get blues arguing with each other in the ground and all sorts. It's a crap act and a crap thing to do.

It's an act mate, give it up. You act the contrarian on every single topic because you like wumming, you're not fooling anyone. Maybe it was funny once based on the fact some people seem to tolerate you but it hasn't been for as long as i've been on here it's just tedious and really easy to see what you're doing. Saying that fans want us to lose tonight causes problems because some people start to actually believe it and then you get blues arguing with each other in the ground and all sorts. It's a crap act and a crap thing to do.

He's defending the possibility of keeping a manager on for more than 13 games.

That's not 'edgy'.

And it's a fact that even if we pull of the impossible and win tonight, there'll be certain people on here right back in this thread saying 'get rid' either immediately or following the next loss. Because they can't wait. There have been people on here outright saying they aren't arsed about results, performance, FFP etc. - they "just want him gone". That's a fact, it's here in black and white.

Some fans yes. The vitriol from some is ridiculous. I’m at a mature age shall we say and I don’t like reading it.
Insults, name calling, causing negativity and others when you have opinion insult you because it does not suit their agenda. That’s what it’s like on here and it’s pathetic.
For the record he was not my first choice. The guy United have just email loved I wanted here 4 years ago and should have got him in summer.
The problems are higher up than the manager and the main culprit is Brands

At the home games so far the fans have generally been ok with the manager. I know on Sunday the tide could be changing but I think most of that was aimed at the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.