2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not just the derby, a select few on here don't want us to win any game. They take pride in the fact that we lose because it suits their agenda.
Of course they do.

The pitchforking of managers (and manager) is the most important thing in following Everton for these people not Everton doing well.

It's not just the derby, a select few on here don't want us to win any game. They take pride in the fact that we lose because it suits their agenda.
No, I don't want your team to win any game (whichever team that is). I want Everton to though.

And wanting everton to win but not wanting benitez in charge aren't mutually exclusive feelings.

You’re a Newcastle fan so pipe down your jarg, wannabe ITK

Nobody wants Everton (and I stress the club because you’re not a fan) to get beat, at all.

I expect a win, but some like @davek have already accepted a defeat tonight. The winning mentality of the fat slugs fan party is expect to get beat.

Vile behaviour from so called fans

You are in a conversation with a poster who hopes we lose games as well because he cares more about Liverpool not winning the league than us heading to the relegation zone.
I'm hoping we are competitive but lose by the odd goal.

I'd donate the 12 points against Chelsea and City this season to the opposition and hope to take 3/4 points off Liverpool. That way we'd have done our bit to prevent them being in a title race.

You’re a Newcastle fan so pipe down your jarg, wannabe ITK

Nobody wants Everton (and I stress the club because you’re not a fan) to get beat, at all.

I expect a win, but some like @davek have already accepted a defeat tonight. The winning mentality of the fat slugs fan party is expect to get beat.

Vile behaviour from so called fans

Would gladly take a point right now. Any time we avoid defeat against them is a relief and gives us a few months respite. And they are also much better than us so a point is ok.

Eventually we do need to win at home though. 11 years is pretty pathetic.

Would gladly take a point right now. Any time we avoid defeat against them is a relief and gives us a few months respite. And they are also much better than us so a point is ok.

Eventually we do need to win at home though. 11 years is pretty pathetic.
There’s a difference Tim, some people are happy to throw their hand in and say “what do you expect, let’s take a defeat and move on”.

I expect a performance, then it’s up to the footballing gods. Fat slugs fan party don’t, they see no issue if we get rolled over 4/5/6-0 because injuries and £1.7m

Status
Not open for further replies.