Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im waiting for the words "emergency meeting"

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Gray & Townsend for £1.7m is fantastic business and I would like to see him given the £200 million+ that Silva and Koeman had to spend because I think he would get us big, strong quick lads in.

You look at WHU they aint a massively talented they are just fast and strong and get stuck in - Antonio big strong lad, Soucek & Rice two quick agile powerhouses in the centre of the park, pacey direct tricky players like Bowen & Behrama who can pass a ball. Big athletic CB's like Zouma & Ogbonna.
Even that young RB Johnson looks a strong athlete compare him to Gordon getting knocked off the ball with ease.

If you cant get bullied or outworked or out ran on the pitch you're half way there to 3 points.

Can't keep blaming managers Brands has built a squad for a league like the Eredivsie not the English Premier League.

Maybe they should build some sand dunes at FF, so they can do non stop shuttle runs up them all day , whilst getting screamed at non stop by Ant Middleton ?

I’ve really got no idea why people ever go to university and study sports science and the like, as you seem to know more than all of them combined.

I think everyone knows that apart from Rafael. Complete ineptitude to not use his attacking subs regardless of experience. Put Doucoure further forward and have Delph sitting, take Iwobi off for Tosun/Simms/Dobbin to be in the box.

He had options for that game we dominated for 45mins. I can't get behind a manager who's that stubborn. We've been there before and it never works out.
They had 3 clear shots at goal from in and around the 6 yard box. GK makes decent saves. Another day and a least 2 go in.

This is all about fiortune and getting a break to let the confidence of the team flow in the absence of injures to players who can be a real influence.

Indeed, I thought that was the lowest. But we’ve gone lower, by a considerable difference

Some folk have seen Catterick and Kendall in their prime.

Our new upcoming generation of fans will have Silva, Allardyce & Benitez to argue over who was their favourite...."hey dad, do you remember when we went away to Huddersfield and battered them 2-0 under Allardyce".

The club is a disgrace from top to bottom.

His tactics are severely outdated. He's a pound shop version of about 2008 Jose Mourinho. The game has moved on. You wouldn't take Mourinho in 2021 so why did we take a far inferior version of him.

Mourinho i think would have kept us along the same kind of lines as Ancelotti. Couple of seasons of that and you know that he'll make you hard to beat while instilling the right mentality.

Benitez...i cant even see what hes trying.

Its not going to take a 'magician' to get us top 8 Zat, even with this squad. The waiter has dumbed down your expectations maybe, but the reality is that it is a fat fool and a bad manager.

I think our first eleven is 5th or 6th best in the league.

So top 8 should be fine...but the thing is that without funds we would need to gut the squad in the summer which could handicap any manager as it takes time for a squad to gel...so a full rebuild is needed.

Not to mention that the morale must surely be at a very low level and i think it wont be easy to turn this around overnight.

Some folk have seen Catterick and Kendall in their prime.

Our new upcoming generation of fans will have Silva, Allardyce & Benitez to argue over who was their favourite...."hey dad, do you remember when we went away to Huddersfield and battered them 2-0 under Allardyce".

The club is a disgrace from top to bottom.
or has Dave pointed out; remember when we had 3 shots against Brentford. On another day that would have been a point

What a day out that could have been

or has Dave pointed out; remember when we had 3 shots against Brentford. On another day that would have been a point

What a day out that could have been

I mean, their keeper made a save from Rondon with his foot but I honestly can't remember him making any other save of note.

Maybe I missed it when I was locked in the bathroom crying over what i was witnessing.

3 shots eh, that'll show the dissenters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.