Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't blame Benitez for the injuries but if he could not see that Iwobi and Rondon had stunk the place out he must have serious problems with his eyesight
If he had put Simms and Dobbin on we would have won that game as they were worse than us.

What worries me more is the people who keep giving these players a pass. In many ways it’s easier to replace the manager, but replacing a whole team is on a totally different level.

the players take the blame as well mate but it should never be used as an excuse to give Benitez a free pass like some do on here. At the end of the day he's paid a massive wedge of cash to manage us.

I'll be honest lads I struggle to maintain interest these days for multiple reasons, but one of them being that it's just all so tiresome. The same old [Poor language removed] no matter who is in the dugout.

Same wasn't going to watch, but its early one for us here so I may as well. What a waste of time again, its not just the scoreline, its the fact that its not even entertaining.

Normally if the season is dire, I just skip it, like Marco Silva's or Koeman's, but its just been about every season since Martinez...

I’ve not said sack him yet simply down to the fact I thought he was going to be here for the long run regardless of what we said or thought, Moshiri wouldn’t have appointed him otherwise.
This can’t go on, it’s time for him to go now before anymore damage is done. He wasn’t the right appointment in the first place and he will never be the right appointment, I genuinely believe Steve Bruce would get more out of these tits.

To be honest , still can't blame the manager, team is full of extremely poor players, and that's not his fault. He didn't make a change, because he just can't, he knows these young players on bench, he watches them over in training, they might not be ready.
Why are they on the bench then?

As much as I think this group of players are completely useless this is absolutely a sackable result for Benitez, he's on such a horrible run with no sign of improving, we know we have injuries but he should be motivating these players to at least put some effort in which they're clearly not doing. The January window might help a little but the club still can't just spend an absolute fortune to get him what he needs which is largely an entire new team.

They are putting in effort, it's lack of quality that's the issue.

We had twice as many shots as Brentford.

Never mind how bad we are doing now, they really do need to go on a good run, if and when players are back as the last month or so of the season is not exactly easy

Status
Not open for further replies.