Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20211127-054416_Chrome.jpg

Even the Preston prat can't see RB getting a result .
Things must be bad when the average RS player is losing faith in RB.

Been going since 94/95 and and normally the thought of not being at an away would get to me. But I feel for those brave 1700 or so travelling down tomorrow. This club is broken and people say we are too good to go down. I disagree and can’t see how we win at Brentford. Also failure to do so scares me. I don’t think people realise how big tomorrow is. Coming from someone who hates them shower of rats we play on Wednesday this game is light years ahead of the derby. We are nowhere near the attention seeking rocket launchers. Win tomorrow then anything l from Friday derby is a bonus.

Not looking forward to this at all we lack the intensity and work rate to even match Brentford and the players to hurt them with all the injuries and suspensions. If Doucoure is fit he needs a free role to push on as its the only way I can see us scoring

Not looking forward to this at all we lack the intensity and work rate to even match Brentford and the players to hurt them with all the injuries and suspensions. If Doucoure is fit he needs a free role to push on as its the only way I can see us scoring
It’s hard to see where the goals will come from or the creativity to begin with. How did it get to this

Can't see us getting a thing from this. We have little to no fight when fully fit. With the dross that's going to be on show, I think they might Muller us. I know they've got injuries too, but I don't have them down as massive 'kin bottlers, like our lot.

Like most people on here the current state of the club has engendered a complete sense of apathy which is perhaps fitting as it seems to be the way most of our players approach games. Brentford are a poor side and any 11 players wearing the blue of Everton should be expected to beat them. Unfortunately we have a bunch of players who should be made play in our away kit because they disgrace those blue shirts that the likes of Reid, Ball and Husband fought for.
Hope for a win, accept a draw but expect a defeat without us scoring.

This has the potential to be really embarrassing.

It's one thing to be battered by a decent team like the RS or City but altogether worse to be humiliated on TV by little old Brentford.

Sadly despite Brentfords injuries I can see anything other than a 3 or 4 goal win.

It will be our worst defeats since......Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.