Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully there’s no truth in the Chambers and Pepe rumours. We gotta stop this obsession with signing utter sh1te from Arsenal! Same goes for signing cast offs from all the so called ‘big’ clubs
The chambers one makes no sense so I can’t see it. Another average CB who also plays full back is the last thing we need.

I can see what Arsenal are trying to do with Pepe, nobody who would be interested abroad could afford his wages never mind the fee. There only hope is a prem club. If they loan him abroad I still think prem teams will/should think twice. There only chance of getting a decent fee is to send him out to a prem club and hope he does well. Not that id want him. He’s had his chance in the prem, I’d rather us take a chance on a younger/cheaper player

The chambers one makes no sense so I can’t see it. Another average CB who also plays full back is the last thing we need.

I can see what Arsenal are trying to do with Pepe, nobody who would be interested abroad could afford his wages never mind the fee. There only hope is a prem club. If they loan him abroad I still think prem teams will/should think twice. There only chance of getting a decent fee is to send him out to a prem club and hope he does well. Not that id want him. He’s had his chance in the prem, I’d rather us take a chance on a younger/cheaper player
Agree. Let the likes of Newcastle waste money on these types of players. I’d much prefer young hungry players, but going by past experience with our scouting… that’s unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.