Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why’d you find that so funny? A club on the up, throwing good wages around? We need the money? They’re gonna find it hard to get the top class players straight away & them 2 IMO are gettable, they can’t be happy with the way things are going. 120-150m for the pair would be hard to knock back.
On the up? They are in the bottom 4 and look like getting knocked back by a Europa League winning manager

Exactly mate. Plus then you've got to force the player to want to move to Newcastle and walk amongst that gang of Camel punchers.

Its a tough sell regardless of how much they offer.
Money talks, in the end. It's the reality... Sure it will take a few transfer windows. But once European football is attained agents will holiday on the tyne.

Richard Keys reckons Usmanov is no longer willing to invest in Everton and Moshiri by be willing to cut his losses and sell.

Realistic; or chatting wham?

Richard Keys reckons Usmanov is no longer willing to invest in Everton and Moshiri by be willing to cut his losses and sell.

Realistic; or chatting wham?

Nothing like that would happen until the stadium was built , a massive asset to sell on to a new owner.

We clearly aren't making moshiri money , whether that is down to poor decision making or not. I'd hedge my bets on him not selling up but then it's impossible to know the future given how the ambition of champions League football is further away than when he arrived

And where does Richard Keys get these sources from?

I mean, let’s face it, even if Moshiri was trying to leave, there’s no way they’re doing it before they build that stadium.

He's got to want out. Won't be anytime soon but if he has any brain he has to realise he's getting in return on his money whatsoever.

He's not smart enough to realise it's because of him but regardless he has to notice!

It won't be before the stadium is built though; that's when it's a much bigger resale asset.

I've thought for a long time that they will look to sell as soon as the stadium opens.

People didn't like to hear it years ago when some of us criticised the stadium move, but the minute the stadium became priority, the product on the pitch regressed enormously. The minute that your priority is anything other than winning the next match, you are missing the point in football.

I've thought for a long time that they will look to sell as soon as the stadium opens.

People didn't like to hear it years ago when some of us criticised the stadium move, but the minute the stadium became priority, the product on the pitch regressed enormously. The minute that your priority is anything other than winning the next match, you are missing the point in football.

No one is going to be buying the club (or stadium) to make up their loses in the current situation.

No one will be in the expensive seats, sponsorship and commercial deals will be at the minimum.

Why’d you find that so funny? A club on the up, throwing good wages around? We need the money? They’re gonna find it hard to get the top class players straight away & them 2 IMO are gettable, they can’t be happy with the way things are going. 120-150m for the pair would be hard to knock back.
Howay wi yer ya daft jawdee.

Status
Not open for further replies.