2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa Fan in Peace

How come we are both so crap this season. If we continue playing like this we could both be playing Championship football next season. I am just hoping we sack Smith before u guys sack Rafael and give us a little head start in looking for a replacement

Best of luck this season, too big a club to be on a run like this
I miss the agbonlahor and Carew v Cahill and Yakubu days

why are you chatting absolute bubbles, how has he done well?

results aside our performances overall have been abysmal
I’m not sure the focus should be on Benitez here. The players are an utter embarrassment. He can’t be blamed for how amateur their approach is. I feel embarrassed that an ex Liverpool manager is looking at our team and will be shocked at how poor they are.

Villa Fan in Peace

How come we are both so crap this season. If we continue playing like this we could both be playing Championship football next season. I am just hoping we sack Smith before u guys sack Rafael and give us a little head start in looking for a replacement

Best of luck this season, too big a club to be on a run like this

You’ve done the same as us mate, but on a smaller scale, spent a load of money on very average players, who are only there for the money.

Do one you moron you think Michael Keane and Mason Holgate will be defensively solid under Eddie Howe or whichever other idiot gets this job on the cheap?

WAKE UP these players are crap year after year, manager after manager and you're fooled again.

Give Keane another contract he may one day grow a backbone and not make Josh King look like prime Luis Suarez.

Time to blame these cowards who play for us, you’re right.

Holgates arrogance really does my head in as well. Strolling around the pitch.

his stubbornness has the potential to be the undoing of any good work he is currently doing. tactically, we have been inflexible and the switch to midfield three was obvious. Iwobi may have scored but I can imagine us winning this game if we had a midfield of Gbamin-Allan-Delph, or potentially Davies. The two at the back stick far to close to the defense and since our passing is rubbish, we give away easy possession. A tough loss, that 2nd half means its not complete doom and gloom but we will have to work as hard as nails to get anything out of our next couple.

I’m not sure the focus should be on Benitez here. The players are an utter embarrassment. He can’t be blamed for how amateur their approach is. I feel embarrassed that an ex Liverpool manager is looking at our team and will be shocked at how poor they are.

he can't be blamed from us conceding from a set peice, next game after losing a game purely on set peices, he's every bit to blame as the pathetic players at this club

Why has he played two in midfield again when we were cut open by Watford and Doucoure isn't fit?

Why can't we defend set-pieces (or attack from them?) - we were brilliant at both last year, the only thing we were good at.

Why can't we construct any moves other than aimless punts or the odd counter?
Because we have a very limited manager for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.