Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really wanted Rafael to be our manager but I don’t blame him for this performance tonight or last two games , he is the third or for some of those losers forth manager , most of them are just not that good for anything more then 10 place on the table and I would not be surprise if we ended it up at the bottom of the table soon , if you look in our defenders they spend most of the time blame which other when we consider the goals , Pickford is constantly has to say something, annoying, irritating, feel bad for Richi , Allan , Dom is not gonna stay for sure , Grey will soon get into depression and Townsend was never anything more the average player ..
Tonight we lost three point before we start , to play with 4 at the back it’s suicide vs team that plays so quick in transition
Those lads they don’t believe to which other at all …. Dinosaur at the bench …. recipe for disaster , but I has to admit it was nice to see his getting excited after first few lucky results

Didn't think Rafael would be this crap , hopefully he knows now how poor these dossers are so next few games he actually packs that midfield because without Doucoure I'd fancy my chances against that midfield

I'm 33 years old. I don't think I've ever seen a worse first half from Everton Football Club. Genuinely, please tell me if I'm being dramatic. It was that bad, wasn't it?

I'm 33 years old. I don't think I've ever seen a worse first half from Everton Football Club. Genuinely, please tell me if I'm being dramatic. It was that bad, wasn't it?
It seems dramatic but I'm genuinely trying to think aswell and that genuinely looked like men v boys

Now if I can see it, how can an experienced manager not?
We’re a shadow of the team we were at the start of the year. You can’t take Mina Doucoure and DCL out of our team and replace them with the crap we have. Godfrey was a horror show last week and he’s rolled out at left back this week. He’s been sweating buckets since the first 30 seconds.

we’re a steaming pile of turd at the moment. Lacking quality and confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.